Monday, December 19, 2011

Music Mondays: Lenka

Greetings from the ever absent NibsnInk! I am here to commence Music Mondays!


So the song of the day is "The Show", by Lenka.


                                   
Go watch it!


Sounds familiar?? Well it was recently used in the film Moneyball with Brad Pitt and has been used in commercials for Old Navy.


A little bit about the artist Lenka:
Here's a cute cuddly picture of her!
To me she is an Australian Lily Allen with a bit of Sarah Silverman mixed in there (Look-wise and spunkiness). She is an actress turned singer/songwriter. She play the piano and trumpet.  Who loves the trumpet? I do! :D


"The Show" is her very first single which I am in LOVE with! Another song by her that is just as good is "Trouble is a Friend."


If you like her you should also check out Minipop, Lily Allen, Katie Melua and Eisley.

That's all from me! Let me know what you think in comments below! <3


Cuddly Picture courtesy of lostateminor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment