Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Frenzy: Laughter is the Best Medicine

This week has been crazy busy for us at Alpaca Clouds.  I worked two jobs to make some extra cash moneyz for my future cardboard box of an apartment and it exhausted the HELL out of me.  NibsnInk moved to a new place (& will probably be posting about her moving madness soon).  WahYizzle got to go with her, which made me jealous, because they had fun girly moving times and I slowly suffocated in the windowless hell cave where I work.  Drama queen? Yes.  But I'm sleep deprived and entitled. 

So today I decided to post a ton of ridiculous videos because when I stress out, nothing feels better than laughing to the point of tears.  (and shopping.)  Sit back, stop doing work, and enjoy! 

First stop:  Kristen Bell's Sloth Meltdown.  If you haven't seen this, you haven't lived.  Make sure you're sitting down: 


The lovely BHB tweeted this video and I laugh EVERY time I see it.  Best 9 seconds ever.  (Yes, I realize there's a "that's what she said" in there somewhere.)  


Prepping for some down time this weekend with Theo Katzman: 


And lastly, whenever I feel depressed or discouraged about the challenges I face, I think of Jessica.  This girl is a badass and she knows what's good about life!  All of us should really wake up like this every morning:  


Happy Friday, all!
  
-Beetle, xx. 

2 comments:

  1. I swear to God, between my scheming Blair Waldorf ways and John's Star Wars, uh, commitment (obsession? lifestyle?) we are seriously going to have either the VW Darth Vader as a child or this Evil Laugh kid. OR BOTH. dun dun dun...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot WAIT for that moment. It's going to be the best-dressed space villain ever.

      -Beetle, xx.

      Delete