Saturday, February 25, 2012

Project 10 Pan

Happy weekend everyone!


I know it's not a custom to post on a weekend at Alpaca Clouds, but seeing how I've been M.I.A. this whole week, I thought it wouldn't hurt to post on this lovely Saturday afternoon, or as Sheldon Cooper would call it "pre-evening."


So not only am I posting quite late, I am also jumping onto this whole New Year's resolution wagon late as well. I mean, I did write it up somewhere (meaning, I have a list in my head, which isn't hard to remember because there's only two things: 1. Get employed and 2. Move out). But I'm late in the sense that I'm announcing it to the blogosphere almost 2 months later New Year's. Leetle Beetle was the only one who did post about her New Year's resolutions at an appropriate time at AC. Just today, as I was looking at my vanity and playing around with my make-up, I decided to take on Project 10 Pan. This project was started by some beauty guru(s) who have accumulated an ungodly amount of make-up and thought it was about time to dedicate a few months to using them up until they've "hit pan." Although you can only hit pan on eye shadows, blush, powder, etc., this project is useful for those who want to use up skincare products and hair-care products. I watched one video where the youtuber recommended for book collectors too!


Continue reading if you want to see my list!




Project 10 Pan - Cosmetics
1. E.L.F. Translucent Mattifying Powder (When finished, use Lioele Oil Blot Powder)
2. NYX Bronzer (When finished, can buy any bronzer)
3. The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Cover Stick (When finished, can buy either Laura Mercier or NARS concealer)
4. Rimmel London Glam Eyes Waterproof Mascara (When finished, can use another mascara)
5. Lancome Color Design Ombre Effects Sensationals (When finished, can buy new e/s quad)
6. Sana Extra Heavy Eyeliner (When finished, can use L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner)
7. Jordana Kohl  Kajal Eyeliner (Just use for one more month; I've had this since HS)
8. Sephora Nano Eye Crayon in Forest Green (When finished, can start using the black pencil or buy new green pencil)
9. Missha Lipstick in CR302 (When finished, can use another nude lipstick)
10. Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss in Hot Lava (When finished, can buy new lipstick)

I put everything in a box so that I can't run away from it!
(There's also some skincare stuff that I didn't bother listing)


The reasons for using these up varies: I've had them for a while, I don't like them that much, or I just want to replace them with something better. I don't have a lot of make-up, but as I learn more about it, I really want to be careful with what I use and what I put on my face. I did not know anything about make-up except for how to goth myself up by using a black eyeliner until my last semester in college. Now that I've experimented a little bit and watched way too many youtube videos, I think I know what I'm asking from make-up products. Now, if only I can just start by finishing the things that don't work as well for me...

What would you include in your Project 10 Pan? Tell me about it, I would love to know! I'm also wondering if I should do a mini-blog sale because there's some products that I think will never work for me and there's also some things that were never opened/used because they were samples or included in a pack.

-WahYizzle


No comments:

Post a Comment