Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Help Us Win the Naked Palettes!

So... you can't really help us do this, but maybe if you send out good vibes to the universe and the lovely Megan of The Frugalista Diaries, she'll give us these two Naked palettes from Urban Decay!   

I've only recently started getting into make-up thanks to Wah Yizzle (I know, late bloomer.  Are you shocked?) and learned that people use multiple brushes for your eyes!  Who woulda thunk it?  I'm getting pretty obsessed with this stuff and when I heard about Urban Decay's Naked Palettes, I had to get my hands on them .... until I found out how much they cost.  Sadly Mama hasn't won the lotto yet.

Now, if we do win them, the question is who will get them?  Perhaps we'll duel over them with a fair game of Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock.  I feel that's the only way.  

img courtesy of www.thefrugalistadiaries.blogspot.com
Check out the give away here and follow her blog too!  (She's a badass and can find ridiculously affordable clothes like none other.)  

Wish us luck!

-Beetle, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment